Sunday 16 September 2012

Admitting defeat

OK, time to give up - well, partially.  There isn't a chance that I'm going to manage to create a Christmas dinner in the time I have left.  The main reason was that I bought a house and that has meant that the past three months of my life has been spent decorating, and the house still isn't finished yet.  My weekends have been involving trips to B&Q and then covering walls in Dulux's finest rather than scampering through woodlands trying to find mushrooms.

So, for 2012, I'm going to have to give up and admit that my challenge has beaten me.  However, I am determined that this challenge is doable, so am going to try again in 2013.  In the meantime for the few people who have been reading the sporadic posts, I'm going to continue my foraging when time does allow and posting things on here and trying to live the 'River Cottage life' just a little bit.